Ethan Casey is a Seattle-based international journalist, frequent public speaker, and author of Alive and Well in Pakistan: A Human Journey in a Dangerous Time (2004).

Sunday, July 16, 2006

PakCast: A Weekly Audio Dialogue between Pakistan and the West

Dear colleagues and friends,

It has been more than a month since I posted my column to this blog. Part of what I've been busy with has been preparing for the launch of my new venture PakCast: A Weekly Audio Dialogue between Pakistan and the West, which my colleague Nasir Aziz and I are now podcasting weekly out of Seattle.

Soon I'll be revamping the www.ethancasey.com website to put it to use in different ways. I'll also be moving my past columns to an archive on the new PakCast site, and integrating my column more closely with the PakCast podcast.

Stay tuned to this site, and I'll do my best to be in touch by email as appropriate and whenever possible. In the meantime, I invite you to listen weekly to PakCast, which Nasir and I are doing in partnership with the Toronto-based Rabble Podcast Network. We invite you to participate in PakCast, via voice mail and email. PakCast is available for download from iTunes, or you can listen to it without downloading on from www.pakcast.com.

Also, here's my most recent, published Tuesday, July 11:

Dangers of unchecked executive power


Best regards,

Ethan

No comments: